The symptoms of the flu are much like those of a cold. However, flu symptoms are generally worse than cold symptoms. Here are a few signs you should look for:
– Full body aches
– Sudden illness that appears out of nowhere
– High fever (possibly reaching higher than 103 degrees)
– Joint pain without activity
– Chills throughout the entire body
– Worsening cough
– Stuffy nose
– Sore throat
– Non-stop fatigue and desire to sleep
If you notice that your child has an unusually high fever, it is wise to speak with a pediatrician. Your child could be ill with something much worse than the flu.
Always check with your doctor regarding questions on your health for you or you baby.