Jessy & Jack is a mom-founded, mom-powered company. We make modern, stylish baby and toddler clothes and accessories that go beyond traditional gender cliches. We skip trucks and sports, ladybugs and flowers, in favor of fun and colorful characters that both boys and girls love. Our shirts and onesies (available now) are made of 100% natural cotton and screen printed with eco-friendly, super-soft waterbased ink that redyes the fabric. Our All-Day bib (launching in November) is a mom-designed product that features adjustable side snaps, bright appliques, and extra plush fabrics that will truly soak up an entire day’s worth of drool.
Our inaugural line of t-shirts, onesies, and baby bibs features these whimsical and imaginative pairs of “unlikely friends”:
– Jessy and Jack, an elephant and a robot
– Vinny and Violet, an owl and a rhinoceros
– Lars and Lucy, a baby chick and a monster
– Emily and Ernie, a dog and a moose
– Owen and Orla, a penguin and a chimp (launching in Nov.)