Community

Q: When should I schedule my first OBGYN appointment?

Answer: Obtaining excellent medical care in your first trimester is essential for the development of your baby. For this reason you should seek out...

Q: What solid foods can I feed my 9-month-old baby?

Answer: It is normal for babies to become curious about solid foods around the 9-month mark. Of course, not every bit of solid food...

What foods should I avoid while pregnant?

Answer: When you're pregnant, there's several foods that you should avoid, not only for your sake, but for your baby's sake. Anything raw should...

Q: Is it safe to go to a concert while I’m pregnant?

Answer: Going to a concert every once in a while is fine while you are pregnant, but it is not recommended by most doctors....

Q: Why does my baby keep rubbing her ears and cheeks?

Answer: A baby who continues to rub her ears and cheeks is likely experiencing symptoms of teething. This is also the case when your...

Q: Why should I have a birth plan?

Answer: Many women like establishing a birth plan ahead of time so that they are in control of the way labor and delivery plays...

Q: How can I bond with my new baby?

Answer: Bonding with your new baby does not have to be difficult. In fact, you can bond with your baby simply by holding her....

Q: Is it safe to sit in a hot tub while I’m pregnant?

Answer: In most cases, you do not want to sit in the hot during pregnancy. You do not want to sit in water hotter...