Community

Q: What sleep position is best for pregnancy?

Answer: Finding the perfect sleeping position during pregnancy can be difficult, especially as you enter the second and third trimesters. This is especially the...

How long does it take to recover from a c-section?

It usually takes around a month to six weeks to recover from a c-section or cesarian. Women who get a c-section are typically in...

Q: Am I at risk for preeclampsia?

Answer: Certain women are at higher risk for preeclampsia, a form of hypertension. If you fit into one of these categories you might be...

Q: Why does my baby have dandruff?

Answer: It is common for babies to have some dandruff, also called cradle cap, in their first days. It is harmless, just a bit...

Q: Can I breastfeed while I’m pregnant?

Answer: Yes, there is no reason you would not be able to breastfeed throughout your next pregnancy. Some families practice tandem nursing, which occurs...

What happens when my water breaks?

Answer: When your water breaks, it means that the fluid-filled sac, also known as the amniotic sac, that surrounds the baby ruptures and it's usually...

Q: Is my pregnancy high-risk?

Answer: If you have any of the following conditions, your pregnancy may be considered high-risk: - You are older than 35 - You are younger than...

Q: Why am I having so many erotic dreams during pregnancy?

Answer: Just as most pregnancy issues are the result of hormones going awry, erotic dreams are no different. These dreams could occur several times...

Q: My baby is only sleeping 12 hours each day. Is that normal?

Answer: Normal is different for each newborn baby, and sleeping patterns are no different. On average, newborns spend nearly 17 hours a day sleeping. This...

Q: Can I fly during my third trimester?

Answer: This is definitely something you need to speak to your doctor about. Generally, women are safe to take a flight up until the...