Community

How long does it take to recover from a c-section?

It usually takes around a month to six weeks to recover from a c-section or cesarian. Women who get a c-section are typically in...

Q: Am I at risk for preeclampsia?

Answer: Certain women are at higher risk for preeclampsia, a form of hypertension. If you fit into one of these categories you might be...

Q: Why does my baby have dandruff?

Answer: It is common for babies to have some dandruff, also called cradle cap, in their first days. It is harmless, just a bit...

Q: Can I breastfeed while I’m pregnant?

Answer: Yes, there is no reason you would not be able to breastfeed throughout your next pregnancy. Some families practice tandem nursing, which occurs...

What happens when my water breaks?

Answer: When your water breaks, it means that the fluid-filled sac, also known as the amniotic sac, that surrounds the baby ruptures and it's usually...

Q: Is my pregnancy high-risk?

Answer: If you have any of the following conditions, your pregnancy may be considered high-risk: - You are older than 35 - You are younger than...

Q: Why am I having so many erotic dreams during pregnancy?

Answer: Just as most pregnancy issues are the result of hormones going awry, erotic dreams are no different. These dreams could occur several times...

Q: My baby is only sleeping 12 hours each day. Is that normal?

Answer: Normal is different for each newborn baby, and sleeping patterns are no different. On average, newborns spend nearly 17 hours a day sleeping. This...

Q: Can I fly during my third trimester?

Answer: This is definitely something you need to speak to your doctor about. Generally, women are safe to take a flight up until the...

Q: What are signs that I am going into labor?

Answer: Each pregnancy is different, and every woman shows different signs that she is going into labor. The earliest sign is that the belly...