Community

What should I pack in my hospital bag?

There are several things you should put in your hospital bag, including a ponytail holder, lip balm, a camera, maternity bras, comfortable underwear, socks...

Q: People love to touch my pregnant belly without permission. Is it wrong to be mad about this?

Answer: Not at all! It is incredibly (and strangely) common for pregnant women to experience people touching their belly without permission, and it is...

What vitamins should I take after giving birth?

Once a woman gives birth, it's vital to try to replenish what your body has lost, which includes continuing to take the Iron and...

Q: How long will my baby hold my immunity?

Answer: Newborns are immune to certain stimuli on a temporary basis. After the first few weeks, this starts to decline. In addition, this immunity...

Q: Why is my hair thinning during pregnancy?

Answer: Pregnancy is different for everybody. Some women love the way their hair becomes shiny and lustrous whereas others are not happy with their...

Q: How can I prevent incontinence during pregnancy?

Answer: There is no need to be embarrassed about incontinence during your pregnancy! It is fairly common for pregnant women to accidentally urinate on...

My 10-year-old daughter keeps telling me that she is fat. She isn’t. What can I say to her?

With so much talk about weight loss and health, it is only natural that your child will one day begin talking about being "fat,"...

How can I name my twins without choosing something I’ll regret?

Naming one baby is hard enough, but naming two is doubly so. Many parents have a hard time coming up with the perfect name,...

Q: Should I bleach my teeth while I’m pregnant?

Answer: At this point, doctors remain unsure whether or not bleaching your teeth is free of harm during pregnancy. Doctors do say that the...

Q: What sleep position is best for pregnancy?

Answer: Finding the perfect sleeping position during pregnancy can be difficult, especially as you enter the second and third trimesters. This is especially the...