Community

Can I mix baby food with herbs and spices to make it taste better?

Sure! There are actually plenty of ways you can puree and mix baby food so that it is tasty. While most babies do not...

What should I pack in my hospital bag?

There are several things you should put in your hospital bag, including a ponytail holder, lip balm, a camera, maternity bras, comfortable underwear, socks...

Q: People love to touch my pregnant belly without permission. Is it wrong to be mad about this?

Answer: Not at all! It is incredibly (and strangely) common for pregnant women to experience people touching their belly without permission, and it is...

What vitamins should I take after giving birth?

Once a woman gives birth, it's vital to try to replenish what your body has lost, which includes continuing to take the Iron and...

Q: How long will my baby hold my immunity?

Answer: Newborns are immune to certain stimuli on a temporary basis. After the first few weeks, this starts to decline. In addition, this immunity...

Q: Why is my hair thinning during pregnancy?

Answer: Pregnancy is different for everybody. Some women love the way their hair becomes shiny and lustrous whereas others are not happy with their...

Q: How can I prevent incontinence during pregnancy?

Answer: There is no need to be embarrassed about incontinence during your pregnancy! It is fairly common for pregnant women to accidentally urinate on...

My 10-year-old daughter keeps telling me that she is fat. She isn’t. What can I say to her?

With so much talk about weight loss and health, it is only natural that your child will one day begin talking about being "fat,"...

How can I name my twins without choosing something I’ll regret?

Naming one baby is hard enough, but naming two is doubly so. Many parents have a hard time coming up with the perfect name,...

Q: Should I bleach my teeth while I’m pregnant?

Answer: At this point, doctors remain unsure whether or not bleaching your teeth is free of harm during pregnancy. Doctors do say that the...