Gifts

UrSoSpecial

I'm the owner and creator of Lunch Notes

Write Away

Write Away is a wonderful little family-owned business based in The Woodlands, Texas. We have a passion for cute paper and gifts and are...

GiftGram

GiftGram allows you to send a personal video message to arrive when a gift package is delivered from any retailer by UPS, FedEx or...

Donna’s Artisan Designs

Handcrafted artisan silver and hand cut gemstone jewelry. Proud member of "jewelry on etsy" team and "The Artisan Group

BathKitCase

Gift baskets made one of a kind. Each one unique just like us!

Home and Family Emporium

At our ebay store we sell items for the whole family. Men's, women's and children's clothes, toys, home decor, gifts, Christmas and holiday decor,...

BathKitCase

Gift baskets for TEENS, TWEENS, and LIL BEENS that has evolved into gifts for anyone, any time! Flowers die, Fruit attracts flies, give our...

Belinda Carmichael Silver Jewelry

Handmade, beautiful quality, sterling silver jewelry. I'm a local artisan living in Mississauga and I make a range of beautiful .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry which...

Natural Life

Natural Life inspires people to Live Happy! We make fun things girls and women love… everything from clothes & accessories to home & gifts… all with positive...