Education

Mindprint Learning

Mindprint Learning is a unique educational company dedicated to helping parents and their children gain insight into how each of us learns through objective,...

Labo Lado

We are a small team focus on developing creative and imaginative apps for kids.

The Good Kid Co.

The Good Co. is a start up dedicated to bringing The Good Kid app to parents and children, The Good Kid app is a tool...

Crazy Ambition

Crazy Ambition is a new podcast for Mom Entrepreneurs. The focus is to give mom entrepreneurs more time with their kids through systems, outsourcing, and...

Pappa Law

Pappa Law is an awareness campaign relating to family law in the United States of America, designed to alert the American public to one...

A Teachable Moment (ATM)

Hello there, My name is Shannon, a wife, and mom to 4 children. I have worked in the school districts locally since 2009. I have...

Copilot Family

Copilot Family is an easy to use, yet powerful management tool designed to create boundaries for safe and productive use of internet connected devices...

Wordzplay Limited

OUR LEARNING PACKS Do you sometimes struggle with finding ways to teach your children at home? Let’s face it most children want to believe that...

MomBrilliance

MomBrilliance is a communication tool for parents and caregivers. Our vision is to create a parent/child centric app vs. a caregiver centric app. What...

Alphabtech Inc.

We developed Spirit-ED with the hopes of finding an even balance between education and spiritual growth.Mixing Common Core, the Bible, and fun!