Cosmetics & Skincare

Brenese Care Products

Our mission is to educate, inspire, and fulfill the promise of creating safe Self Preserving Creams for us and our children. Brenese Butter Creams ...

Rodan + Fields

Rodan + Fields® Dermatologists is changing skin and changing lives by partnering with independent business owners across the United States to redefine the future...

Voyage Collections

Voyage Collections is beauty and fashion inspired by destinations, enjoy the journey! Indvidually designed Evening Dresses which have statement hand made pieces of jewellery incoporated...

Naked Bar Soap Co.

Natural Soap is not the same as the regular commercial soap. The Naked Bar Soap Co. has found a different approach to getting...

Joys Avon ISR

I am an Independent Sales Representative and Leader with Avon. I love sharing Avon products and the Avon opportunity with others! The best part...

Nerium International

Nerium International is a global skin care company with a patented, proprietary product and an amazing future! Our product shows 30% improvement in...

Rodan + Fields

At Rodan + Fields® we are committed to connecting you with the products, the knowledge, the resources and the opportunities to change your skin...

It Works

We love our little bundles of joy, but we don't always love the loose skin, baby belly, and stretch marks. Tighten, tone, and firm...

AVON

I have been an Independent Sales Leader with Avon for over ten years. I brand myself as Micki, the Avon Mom, in order to...

YouniqueByMrzToni

Younique Products is an Online Diect Sales company that sells natural based Cruelty free cosmetics, skin care and tools. We offer opportunity for new...