Consulting

Consultingmc.net

My work philosophy is oriented to develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of my clients in the areas of leadership and management to...

NR (Newborn Rubdown)

'Squeaky Clean' is a book that explore the application of a unique bath following delivery of a baby. It has the potential to promote...

Power Coaching 360, LLC.

Dr. Anitra Shelton-Quinn is an avid motivational speaker, author, & a psychologist. Her riveting life-changing presentations leave audiences amazed. With the birth of her...

D.U.O. EmpowerMEnt Services

I am a Laughter through Life Coach with D.U.O. EmpowerMEnt Services! I coach individuals through Discovering their Unlocked Opportunities, and creating a plan...

The Bizy Mom

Flesché Hesch is a full-time Mama, and Business Advisor for Moms! She brings her training as a Marriage & Family Therapist, Meditation Teacher, and...

Mommy Blog Expert

Janis Brett Elspas, mother of Triplets +1 born in a year, is a former PR executive with 30+ years experience and a PRSA member...

Cachet Prescott | Coaching & Consulting

Empowering female mid-career professionals and aspiring solopreneurs to write the next chapter in their career success stories through purpose-driven and Proverbs 31 inspired career...

Heather Holtschlag Public Relations

I provide freelance writing and public relations services for clients in the health, wellness and fitness industries. I offer a wide range of services,...

Dating Boutique Inc

Dating Boutique Inc is a relationship coaching, dating consultancy & matchmaking agency. We focus on building positive relationships that are built on integrity, respect...

Amy Wright

Amy Wright is a tamer of time, hirer of great teams, ruler of schedules and systems and an advocate of entrepreneurs all over the...