Beauty

Naked Bar Soap Co.

Natural Soap is not the same as the regular commercial soap. The Naked Bar Soap Co. has found a different approach to getting...

Joys Avon ISR

I am an Independent Sales Representative and Leader with Avon. I love sharing Avon products and the Avon opportunity with others! The best part...

Nerium International

Nerium International is a global skin care company with a patented, proprietary product and an amazing future! Our product shows 30% improvement in...

P5 Innovations, LLC

The ShampooMATE is revolutionizing the way moms shampoo their children's hair. No longer are children sitting in nasty water filled with chemicals from shampoos...

Life with no Naps

Nerium International

Born from careful research and testing, Optimera Night and Day Creams include the exclusive and patent-pending SAL-14 extract with a cutting-edge plant cell duplication...

It Works

We love our little bundles of joy, but we don't always love the loose skin, baby belly, and stretch marks. Tighten, tone, and firm...

AVON

I have been an Independent Sales Leader with Avon for over ten years. I brand myself as Micki, the Avon Mom, in order to...

Younique

Make up and skin care but the most fabulous 3d Fiber Lash Mascara!

Nahte Goods

All handmade by me: all natural lip balm, all natural lip scrub, body scrub, lotion, dead sea bath salts, spritz. During Fall and Winter...