Children's Accessories

Me Do It, LLC

Kids' self-help set includes the 2014 Indie Book Award Finalist (Parenting/Family Division) book, Blankie Bits, a My Blankie Bits Blankie™, security blanket and personalizable...

swiggydiggydoo

clever & fun & responsibly done. swiggydiggydoo is a monthly sub box for your little one. each month you receive 3-5 eco-conscious, organic and modern...

sunlovepeace.com

I would like to introduce you to sunlovepeace.com, where kids can create their own sun protective tee. The mission at sunlovepeace.com is to provide fashionable...

Olie

The Minkey by Olie is a patented one in all winter garment for all babies and toddlers, it is one garment that combines gloves,...

Table-Time Look & Learn

The Table-Time Look & Learn “Mostly Math” tablecloth features a wide variety of math-related lessons that cover the educational State Standards children must learn to progress...

Whoa Mama!

Whoa Mama! is in the business of supporting Mamas through 2 major events. Whoa Mama! is London's Leader in Mom-to-Mom Sales. This event is...

2PinkElephants

Beautiful handmade headbands that are stretchy, of great quality and won't squeeze, dent or mark your precious baby girls head. Sizes 0- Child.

Poppiezlove

Unique and Stylish Handmade waterproof blankets. Super versatile and very durable. Made with soft and breathable fabrics that are machine wash and dryable. Great...

Soft Star Shoes

Soft Star Shoes is a small, mom-run business in Corvallis, Oregon. Our shoes are made to order, so each person’s personality can come through...

Pick-Ease, LLC

Introducing a unique new eating utensil for children who are considered to be picky eaters - Pick-Ease! As an early childhood educator, I've come...