Community

Fairfield Dental Associates

We are a premier cosmetic, general and family dentist in Fairfield, CT.We are great with children. We are also woman-owned with a background in...

Hold Your Haunches

Our Shapewear Prepare to meet your new closet staple and very best friend. Like any best friend should, Hold Your Haunches™ body shaper pants will...

Second Spring Naturals, LLC

Natural Bath and Body Products: Cold Process soaps, body creams, lip balms and bath teas. At Second Spring Naturals, we believe every woman deserves...

Mom Approved Costumes

We provide affordable, quality, and machine washable dressups for your little princesses, mermaids, fairies, superheroes and more. With no itchy underskirts or fabrics, completely...

ObsessivelyOrganizedByKeegan

Professional Organizer I am a Professional Organizer (and a mother of three young girls, soccer coach, girl scout leader, school volunteer…). My philosophy: Drawer by drawer, closet...

Live yourself happy…

Hi. I'm Jo, the GET A LIFE coach, and my specialty is helping women, just like you, to get whatever they want in life....

AKA Design

Shannon is a Canadian writer, graphic designer, interior designer, artist, wife and homeschooling momma. She is the writer and one half of the creative...

Carriage Hill Place- Baby

At Carriage Hill Place-Baby we are pleased to provide expectant mothers with a one of a kind pre-packed hospital/birthing bag. Our unique birthing/hospital bags...

Sunny Scarves

We offer high-quality, uniquely designed, and carefully handcrafted scarves for your little prince and princesses. They don’t need cold weather or a special occasion...

Name Bubbles

Name Bubbles is an award-winning, stylish waterproof name label company. Our labels help busy families keep track of toys, clothing, baby bottles, school supplies,...